Beatrix Potter Garden Tour…House #3

The final house in the garden tour is one that I have been to four or five times.

It NEVER fails to amaze me!

Tonya, the home owner has delightful eye candy everywhere throughout her garden.

099

Welcome to her Perennial Gardens.  Just gotta say, I took a lot of pictures here.  If you can bear with me, I'm sure you'll agree.  They are all worth seeing!

101

She use to have a garden shop.  Her backyard has 3 or 4 out buildings.  Each is unique and ever so cute! I think I could just settle right into any one of them.

131132

130

133

 

111

110109

108

4 comments

stefanie said...

oooohhhhh!!! i love this!

soniakirk@aol.com said...

How charming! Love the carrots on the fence..going to have to steal that idea when the temps cool down here! What a beautiful garden place!!

Miss Bloomers

Peg said...

So beautiful! Thinking back to what a fun, relaxing day we had in all the gardens. Thanks for sharing the memories.

Rettabug said...

Cute carrots at the entry...I am sooooo stealing, er, I mean "borrowing" this idea! *wink*

Instagram