Share Your Cup Thursday #11

Hi and welcome to Share Your Cup.  We have had a busy week here at our house.  Our fire pit is finished and we had a family wedding.

The gardens have received a lot of rain, but the sun came out and shone for Memorial Day.

Looking forward to seeing what you have to share this week.  I want to thank all of you who have faithfully been sharing with me each week and welcome the new friends.  You are sure making it hard for me to narrow my features down to just a few.  I just wanted to mention that there were a couple of links that I considered featuring, but they did not have a link back to ‘Share Your Cup’.

As much as I enjoyed their post, only those who link back to the party will be featured.  I don’t mean to sound cruel, just think it’s a respect thing.  I am sure it was not done intentionally.  Just over looked.

Now for this weeks fab features:

These first two features were ones that tugged at my heart strings.

Nicole from The Old Fashioned Housewife shared a few of her favorite things while on vacation.  One of them was she loved how her little one took to water.  Just look at that smile.  I will be doing a guest post on Nicole’s blog Thursday.  This all came about even before she knew I was featuring her.  Here is the link to my guest post. Touched by an Angel.  I would love if you would visit me and Nicole at her blog.

Picture 011_thumb[2]

Zuni at Chickadee Home Nest shared this wonderful Memorial Day post.  This little one may have the wrong hand on her heart, but she certainly touches mine!

DSCN6733_thumb[2]

Chris from Perfectly Printed recovered this small ottoman.  Look how cute it is with her blue chair.

ottoman 008

I love how Lady Farmers Garden took a barn display shelf that she had and turned it into a birdhouse.

birdhouse6

Look at these sweet bottles created by Geneva from My Hearts Song

And last of all, I love all of Tracie from  Fishtail Cottage outdoor planters.  I have had a urn fetish for a while now.  She has some fabulous ones.  Tracie has a Garden linky party on Thursdays.  She would love for you to hop over and link up a garden post.

030_thumb[2]

If you were featured, please grab my button.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now I can’t wait to see what has filled your cup this week!

As usual, a few party rules:

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson

2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog.

3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like.

4. Please find time to visit at least a few other participants. Each week I discover new wonderful blogs.

15 comments

poppilinnstudios said...

Can't believe it's already time for Share Your Cup! Thanks for hosting each week. I really enjoy going through all the posts and seeing what everyone is sharing.
-Lynn

allisamazing said...

Thanks for hosting!

NanaDiana said...

Wow-Some really GREAT features here today! Off to visit a few of them, Jann! xo Diana

NanaDiana said...

Jann- Just so you know, I am doing that Sunshine Award thing that you gave me with a link back to your blog tomorrow- xo Diana

Trisha said...

Great features! Thanks for letting me join in on the fun!

~Trisha

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Wow, already Thursday again! Time flies!! Thanks for hosting another blog party :) Enjoyed the features!
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Hi Jann, Thanks for hosting! Some real creative and talent bloggers here, I'm always impressed visiting the links! Pam

Lady Farmer said...

Thank you, Jann, for featuring my birdhouse along with these other terrific posts for Share Your Cup!So glad to join in with all these
fabulous posts! Oh! look at those sweet little ones on vacation and Memorial Day! Wow! Love those bottles and Tracie always has great stuff, doesn't she?
This weeks gardens, collections, craft projects and decor are so intriguing. Looks like I may be staying up late taking a peek at them all!
Blessings!

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Hi, Jann. Featuring my Memorial Day Tribute is quite touching--it's one more opportunity to spread the word about honoring those who serve and have served, and who continue to give us the freedom we are so privileged to enjoy. Thank you, Jann. That smile at the beach is something else, isn't it? Nothing like taking a child to the beach, and that birdhouse is toooo cute! It's late here in Ohio, but I'll be spending time at your party for quite a while yet tonight! Thanks for hosting a great party, Jann.

PS - As you might know, I'm fairly new to blogging, and I'm embarrassed to have found (just now!) that I've been participating at your parties and was not following you. I'm so sorry! I am now!! Thank you for being gracious enough to feature my post even though I wasn't even following. ~Zuni

Linda said...

I enjoy your posts, even though I don't participate in the share your cup meme...always so much to see!

Nicole said...

Thank you so much for featuring my post, Jann! So sweet of you! it's funny because I dont usually write more personal posts, but that one seemed to touch a few people. I so appreciate your support and friendship here in the blogosphere. SO looking forward to your guest post today! Blessings!

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting an awesome party. So hope you are having an marvelous week. I so loved the little girl on Memorial Day, just precious:) So hoping to see you at Freedom Fridays.

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thank you for hosting and sharing your Memorial Day Celebrations.

Cottage and Broome said...

How sweet were those little ones from last week! Thanks for hosting, Laura

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

I appreciate you hosting such a sweet party! This is my first time taking part in it. Thank you!
Liz

Instagram