What Day is it?

 

IMG_3435

In case you didn’t know, today is the official “FIRST DAY OF FALL”

My cute daughter, Kylee left this sentiment on my chalkboard the other day.  Simple, but says it all.

I just finished making my second coffee filter wreath.  I have seen these for a year or so and always wanted to make one.

All it took was for two of my bff’s, Joyce and her sister Kathy to make one.  After seeing theirs, I only wanted one ever more. lol!  You know, keeping up with the ‘Jones’ and such.

IMG_3440

Deciding what to embellish it with is the funnest part.

IMG_3438IMG_3439

My hairdressers daughter, Sierra picked up this wide burlap ribbon for me.  I have used it a ton.  LOVE it!

I had a necklace with three keys dangling down, a little ribbon, some golden pom-poms, and a glittery leaf ornament I bought at Target after Christmas for $1.

Put it together, and the adorning was done.

I also just finished my Fall calendar.

IMG_3441

IMG_3446

IMG_3448

IMG_3451IMG_3450 - Copy

There it is, that first day of Fall

If you have followed me for a while, you know then that I am an Advent Addict!

It all started with a Halloween one last year.  From there, oh mama you can only imagine.

Oh well, if it makes me happy what the heck.  One can never have too many calendars.  hee-hee!

Leaving with a “Happy Fall Y’all!”

Linking this post with:

Courtney with Feathered Nest Friday

2805 for Potpourri Friday

Making Monday Marvvelous

13 comments

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

I love that fall calendar!

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Happy fall!

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

I just love the calendar. Your home is amazing! Thanks for stopping by. I actually live in Wanship (out past Park City). I'll be back for a better look around when I have a little time!~

Christine @ Stonehouse Living said...

Hi Jann,

Happy fall to you too!
The coffee filter wreath looks great love all of the embellishments...they are so addicting to make, I have so much fun making them!
Love the calendar!!
Have a great weekend!
All the Best,
Christine

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Love the calendar...did you do a post on how you make them? I kinda think you did...
Have a wonder-fall day to you!!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Your calendar is beautiful! I've never seen one made like that! But I have a collage frame...that magnets will stick to! I wonder if I could make something like this! WOW! ♥

Joanne said...

Oh I just love your calenders! I have yet to find a Christmas one that I like and you have given me the idea to just make one myself!
Blessings, Joanne

Red Rose Alley said...

I love to adorn my calendar with stickers and sayings. What fun it is. I really liked the chalkboard and what your daughter wrote on it...very clever. I did a Fall post yesterday too. A lovely weekend to you,
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

And a happy fall to you! That's a great calendar,and your wreath is SO cute!

deb said...

LOVE the calender...but I wish someone would tell Mother Nature to send fall to cali!!!!

Ellen said...

That wreath is so cool, I love burlap. Pretty awesome calendar as well
Happy Fall
Hugs,
Ellen

Honey at 2805 said...

Your wreath is so creative looking and the calendar is very cute! Looks like you are ready! Have a happy Fall!

Thank you for linking to Potpourri Friday. I appreciated your participation. Sorry I'm so tardy in commenting, but I've been away for the past four days. Hope to see you again this week!

Jenny said...

You are really creative. I like your style.

Instagram